What we do
Our Management Team boasts decades of experience in running successful aged care facilities in South Australia. Our focus on having the right people, with the right skills and the right experience ensures that our residents receive the highest quality of care and a fulfilling and vibrant lifestyle. It also gives families peace of mind that they have access to proven experience.
Our ethos of ‘Caring for your family like our own’, spurs our endeavours to achieve service excellence in an environment that supports the wellbeing, independence, dignity and respect for those in our care.
Edenfield Family Care is committed to an approach to care and services that celebrates the contributions of older people and seeks to work with them to ensure that they continue to maintain their chosen lifestyle by:
- Assisting them to be actively involved in the community and to maintain their relationships with their family , friends and other people of their choosing.
- Providing information to residents so they are able to make informed decisions about their
- care and lifestyle and then assisting them to achieve their personal goals.
- Working with residents, staff and community members to continually improve the scope, diversity and quality of the care and services we provide
- Ensuring we continually enhance our knowledge, skills and experience in aged and community services so that we can offer best practice care and service systems to residents and their families.
- Recognising the contributions the residents and our staff, volunteers, and families make to the effectiveness, diversity and quality of our service, and
- Managing the business responsibly so that all stakeholders can be confident of the sustainability and viability of the business.
Meet the team
Our focus on having the right people, with the right skills and the right experience ensures that our residents receive the highest quality of care and a fulfilling and vibrant lifestyle.